- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will work closely with the Post-Production Director, On-Set Photography team and Production team to ensure expert quality and color consistency throughout all digital content.
The successful candidate must possess creative retouching experience.
All applicants must provide a portfolio that demonstrates technical proficiency in retouching, compositing and color correcting.
- Maintain highest level of consistency and quality for all creative retouching assignments.
- Check and control quality and accuracy of technical specifications, digital output.
- Retouching of digital images to customer specifications ; Performing image manipulations/edits as directed.
- Color theory, color correction, RGB/CMYK color space and conversions.
- Advanced masking, shadow creation, vignettes, complex layering etc.
- Artful eye ; Expert Creative approach to image manipulation.
- Camera Raw file processing.
- Competency with layer comps, linked smart objects and follow established non-destructive editing workflows.
- Collaboration with Photography and Art Direction teams.
- Exceptional attention to detail & highly organized.
- Ensure color accuracy and consistency across all images.
- Ability to retouch a wide range of product and on figure images that involve complex cleanup and color correction.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least