- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,500 EGP per month, Expenses & Commission Based Incentive.
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Administration Support & Business Development Coordinator
- An Exciting &Unique role where you will work side by side on a full-time basis with a freelance business consultant in the fields of sales, marketing, business development, public speaking & coaching.
- Coordinate meetings, schedule all commitments & coordinate various assignments
- Establish or maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of the community, or public interest groups.
- Write and prepare information for the media
- Respond to information requests from the media
- Manage media relations and requests
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion
- Manage all the initiatives, public events Agendas
- Providing analysis of a company and its existing practices, and then makes recommendations necessary for improvements
- Analyzing business practices and recommending improvements
- Helping to grow the business.
- Networking with clients, potential clients, and other consultants.
- Traveling between different job sites and working with various business clients.
- Communicate detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Using provided cameras and audio equipment to shoot & record video/visual & audio content.
- Administration / Business Development/Marketing/PR/Advertising/Media/Journalism/Publishing
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least