- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Commission Starts From 500 to 5000 EGP
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Sales Manager is responsible for executing the Sales strategy.
- Increasing sales.
- Supervising Sales agents.
- Achieving Team target.
- communicate with the head of Support to solve canceled deals and Declines.
- Hiring agents for department needs.
- Making attendance of his dept members.
- Preparing Performance reports (Talk Time, Targets, Production, other reports to be demanded).
- Developing Team members and training potential person to be promoted and delegated higher responsibilities and tasks.
- Preparing Training Materials (Calls, emails, written materials).
- Training of newly hired personnel.
- Preparing interview materials & testing materials for newcomers.
- Evaluating Team Members on a quarterly basis.
- Setting KPIs for Team members.
- Handle raises and promotion and swapping of dept members.
- Developing potential closers.
- Ensure agents following quality guidelines.
- Applying Company Rules & regulations and work in parallel with the company mission & vision.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Telecommunications Travel and Tourism
About this Company
EHS provides housing services for over 120 destinations worldwide. As one of the housing services experts, EHS aims to process over 120,000 hotel bookings per annum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Expo Housing Services
Due to our established relationship with rooms’ suppliers, we are able to offer unmatched room...