- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and management of LAN/WAN.
- Experienced in Cisco/Fortinet different platform configuration and implementation.
- Performs analysis and diagnosis on networking problems and providing preventive actions to avoid any expecting problems.
- Provide redundant solutions to fulfill the company uptime needed.
- Have experience in call center technologies.
- Work on Cisco network security: Cisco VPN technology, ASA, Fortinet UTM, Fortinet analyzer.
- Familiar with Cisco switches different families 29xx, 3xxx, 45xx and 65xx.
- WAN optimization [Internet usage, WAN links]
- VOIP orientation technologies.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Telecommunications
About this Company
Centro Global Solutions is a multinational boutique provider of customer contact solutions and business process management. Centro Global Solutions provides call center and business process outsourcing services in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions....
See all Careers and Jobs at Centro Global Solutions