- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manages the day to day transactions that include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, banking matter, assurance of proper documentations flow and proper accounting treatments are in place.
- Responsible for weekly and monthly updates for costing system. Also, Ensure costing is accurate and prepare necessary accruals.
- To ensure that the financial entries are accurate, processed timely and processed in accordance with external regulatory policies.
- Be a key point of contact for external auditors.
- Prepare financial management reports
- Develop and maintain financial databases
- Oversee accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
- Create an efficient process for distributing payments punctually
- Ensure tax is properly applied, and that returns are submitted and paid on time
- Ensure that all revenue invoices are recorded and included in the general ledger
- Ensure that expenditure does not exceed the agreed on budgets and give recommendations on inconsistencies as often as necessary
- Ensure that invoices are approved by the Head in time to meet established payment cycle
- Follow up and assist in the collection of bills on time, investigate cases of non-payment, negotiate and resolve conflicts
- Keep record of receipts or other verifications of when accounts were paid
- Maintain accounting ledgers by keeping records of monthly account transactions
- Post customer payments through recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Process the invoices and attach relevant information to concerned projects or departments for financial statement purposes
- Record and compare invoices received with estimates and/or forecasts
- Resolve valid, invalid unauthorized or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Responsible for financial planning through forecasting cash
- Responsible for ensuring payment of daily invoices and consistency with Accounts Payable prerequisites
- Responsible for handling cheque requests from the beginning to end
- Responsible for implementing the agreed on up to date billing system
- Responsible for matching and filing invoices with their matching receipts
- Responsible for receiving and recording invoices from suppliers
- Responsible for reviewing, processing, and researching employee expenses
- Responsible for tracking unpaid invoices to ensure that the waiting time is minimized as much as possible
- Update receivables by coordinating daily sales order processing and bank remittance transactions
- Work in accordance with the payment process outlined by the Head
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Manage and comply with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Manage cash flow & office petty cash.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts, filing of tax returns and all other financial compliance obligations.
- Review calculated bank interest and bank charges and LC commissions.
- Interaction with key suppliers and service providers including banks, auditors, solicitors and tax agents.
- Follow up and match Customer accounts and Preparation of semimonthly customer statement
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
CompuRoots is a Leading IT services company that offers a wide range of IT Support, maintenance and warranty services and hardware supplier which succeeded to achieve a good trademark in the market through providing the highest quality and the best servicesand through its...
See all Careers and Jobs at Compuroots