- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Make a plan, directs, and coordinates all activities in the art department.
- Works with marketing department.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Typically reports to manager.
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions.
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Managing projects and working within a budget.
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
- Oversees art projects that appear in books, cartoons, classifieds, banners, brochures, books advertisements the design development that usually appear in motion pictures, magazines or newspapers, websites and professional journals, among others.
- Analyzes target markets and considers the artistic requirements of clients.
- The ones, who hire, train and supervise artists, illustrators, photographers, graphic designers or other employees within the department.
- Show proper work etiquette and professional approach on all challenges to encourage the artists, illustrator and designers
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Import and Export
About this Company
Established by Mr. Abdel Aziz Mahgoub in 1948, is one of the first Egyptian companies for ceramic tiles and sanitary ware to enter the market. It is now one of the leading ceramic companies in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mahgoub Group
“To provide the Egyptian Market with a huge...