- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the job
Dental clinics seeking active creative self driven candidate who has the motives and initiatives to participate in growing our dental service business, being a part of our clinics family and a partner of our success.
Responsibilities & duties
- Database & Administration; data entry and management, documentation, scheduling and time management.
- Designing and executing: material and content for both internet and printed commercial advertisements including graphic designing, presentations, animations, video clips and photography.
- Digital marketing: managing the digital platforms ads and promotion especially social media content; facebook, instagram, SEO & SEM.
- Communicating with patients, customers & vendors for offers, appointments, follow ups, requirements, inquiry and sure for feedback and satisfaction assurance. In means of phone, email, texting and personal meetings.
- Study, analyze & report for our clinic activity, customers and our competitors on terms of business development and strategy building.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
Job Skills & Requirements
- Friendly attitude, positivity, creativity and self driven.
- Strong computer skills especially excel, word and powerpoint.
- Skillful at graphic designing software especially adobe photoshop and illustrator, (after effect is preferable).
- Social media expert.
- Strong internet search & utilizing skills, SEO & SEM.
- Photography skills and photo editing.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication and persuading skills.