- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Tasks and Duties:
- Support the direct manager in all the tasks and achieve management objectives effectively.
- Studying market needs, market surveys, and the competitors.
- Participate with superiors in the development of the annual targets.
- Participate with superiors in planning to develop the provided services and open new markets.
- Work on the implementation of the annual plan and achieve the division’s targets.
- Open new channels for new customers.
- Follow up with current customers and work on sales expansion with them.
- Work on increasing company market share.
- Work on financial and technical quotations.
- Ensure full customer satisfaction, minimizing complaints increasing customer retention in favor of increasing sales/ number of clients.
- Provide superiors with technical support when required.
- Perform any tasks required by higher superior to the business development activities of logistics division’s responsibilities.
- Perform periodical (monthly/weekly) reports to superiors upon achievements and performance.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain Warehousing
- Bachelor degree in management or other related fields is preferable.
- Minimum of 2 years in any field and preferable sales.
- Arabic: Native.
- English: Very Good.
- Sales & Marketing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Problem solver.
- Negotiation skills.
Very Good command of MS office.
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...