- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Has the main mission to anticipate the need, to request and to monitor all permits issuance needed to the project's execution.
Activities (Key Responsibilities)
- Responsible to obtain all permits related to works on site regarding (but not exclusively): Buildings erection or rehabilitation, supply from Electrical Substation, Level Crossings (LX), Singular Crossing Points (SCP) by HDD or other technical solution, Trenching, Cable Laying and all other civil works included in the Project's scope.
- To lead the obtention of all needed permits in order to execute Thales works within Project's Master Schedule .
- The Permits Engineer must know Egyptian Code and administration offices (Army, Agricultural Offices, Heritage, Town Hall, Power Supply, etc…) in order to be able to ask and follow up for all permits needed to allow the works to start, to be executed and to finish on schedule.
- Permits Engineer will be responsible to alert and ask in advance the subcontractors and Thales´s team all documents needed to obtain the permit.
- Follow up the permits obtention and any new problem raised up during the execution of the works related to permits or any new entity that need documents or information of our works
- Planning and tracking of Buildings / Civil Works permit (daily, weekly and monthly).
- Provision of Budget for all permits
- Interface with internal site managers from other Thales units, subcontractors and external site responsible from the Customer, regarding permits for all buildings / civil works activities.
- Elaboration of progress reports (daily, weekly and monthly) on permits, and overall reporting to GPM and Construction Manager (CM).
- Monitoring and reporting to the CM and GPM of all the occurrences on site considered to be out of Project's Scope, allowing Thales to present a Claim within the 28 days since it's detection according to the Main Contract.
About this Company
In a world that is increasingly fast moving, unpredictable – and full of opportunities, they come to us with big ambitions: to make life better, to keep us safer.
See all Careers and Jobs at Thales international Egypt - Out Sorced Positions
Combining a unique diversity of expertise, talents and cultures, our architects design and deliver...