- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform daily payroll department operations.
- Manage work-flow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports.
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Perform compliance for unclaimed property payroll checks.
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary.
- Develop AD HOC financial and operational reporting as needed.
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s.
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Talaat Moustafa Group – Future Builders
See all Careers and Jobs at Talaat Moustafa Group
Talaat Moustafa Group; is the leading real estate and tourism investment organization; developing exclusive and luxurious real estate communities and touristic resort of enduring value in Egypt and the Middle East.