- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Maintenance and installation engineer is fully responsible for the performance and implementation of projects in conjunction with the operating manager and also responsible for all decisions signed by and responsible for the safety of any document to be approved or reviewed and must issue orders and loading orders work and is responsible for the team of installation and maintenance
- Prepare sub-plans and executive programs for the implementation of projects with customers to achieve the main selling objectives of the Alamia company.
- Implementation of approved quality plans for the implementation of projects.
- Prepare corrective and preventive measures necessary to achieve and ensure the achievement of the objectives of the project.
- Training the personnel working in the installation and maintenance of their work and transfer experience to them .
- Preparation of monthly and weekly installation plans for sales management (projects) and follow up with the Director of Operations.
- Submit a weekly report to the operating manager to indicate what has been achieved and what has been postponed with a reason
About this Company
ASFOUR Crystal is a globally recognized name that is synonymous with unique quality and decades of dedication. Once voiced, the words ASFOUR Crystal bring to mind images of precision cuts, unmatched clarity and luminous, colourful sparkle. With more than 50 years of experience...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asfour Crystal