- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Review and ensure the international security policies are aligned with BANK group policies and practices.
- Identify and ensure compliance to unique security requirements for international regulators
- Establish contacts with all international regulators to receive security updates, circulars
- Conduct highly effective security awareness across the international group
- Coordinate for the BANK’S group for various regulatory security audits at international locations
- Monitor and track all international open issues with IT and concerned international SPOCS
- Assist GSO office and BU in attaining information security compliance objectives.
- Identify issues that could impact the bank and escalate any serious issues/ breaches/ violations; develop/monitor action plans for its closure in liaison with local, overseas branches, and business groups.
- With the support of Head office GSO team, perform risk assessments for locally implemented IT solutions and track open issues to closure
- Instigate and maintain contact with local Regulatory Authorities, Regulatory compliance department and ensure good & healthy working relationship.
- Review new regulatory legislations; promptly communicate all regulatory notices/circulars to all concerned areas, provide interpretations if necessary; develop/monitor action plans towards its implementation.
- Assist Head office during Regulatory Examinations; ensure implementation/regularization of observations linked to compliance while meeting the deadline(s).
- Respond to queries that are sought by local Regulatory Authorities / Law Enforcement Agencies Head Office & Overseas branches, in timely manner with complete and accurate information.
- Security Compliance requirements at respective International location.
- Highlight security status & concerns to management.
- Consult with IT and information security staff to ensure that implementation plan is established.
- Review and provide recommendations to IS policies, standards, guidelines/ processes with respect to international regulatory requirements
- Actively participate and contribute to GSO initiatives
- Track open Audit issues on information security to closure
- Risk assessments for local implementations
- Inform HO on any new 3rd party technology vendor for vendor assessment
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Computer and Network Security
About this Company
infas ME – Member of Win Group, is an IT Dubai-based company founded in 1997. The company offers a wide range of ECM solutions and Document Management Services based on leading technology providers. For more than 15 years, the company has successfully implemented enormous...
See all Careers and Jobs at infasme.com