- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Healthcare Insurance + Quarterly based bonuses
About the Job
- Customer Support Agents are dedicated to helping our USA Based clients achieve success and advising on best practices for using our products and services.
- You will become an expert in our product suite, will partner with internal teams to ensure client satisfaction and identify at-risk accounts to contribute to a high rate of case volume. It will take a strong english communicator to be successful in this role.
- The ideal candidate will be willing and able to take on increasing amounts of responsibility on the Client Success time over time, eventually managing their own client base.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing client relationship, on-boarding, reporting, and renewals process
- Taking ownership of assigned tasks, will need to be able to fulfill the tasks in a specified deadline.
- Managing inbound client questions and proactively delivering product best practices, personalized recommendations, and updates
- Developing a trusted adviser relationship with clients, ensuring they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis in line with their defined objectives and strategy
- Monitoring trends in product adoption and utilization, identifying at-risk clients and working across internal teams to address those risks
Fixed Working Hours: 5:00 PM - 2:00 AM
Evening Shift 4:00 PM- 1:00 AM
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
Required Experience & Skills:
- Fluent English/English native speaker
- 2+ years working in a similar position as customer supporter or telesales.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Familiar with IT is a plus.
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging