- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The Deputy Project Manager will work with and deputize for the Project Manager where applicable. He is responsible for supporting the Project Manager to manage a team within a project. A Deputy Project Manager will act as a representative for Community Options liaising with external agencies, advising and assisting Senior Managers in areas which affect organizational development and strategy.
- Help in developing the procurement plan that shall be used as the basis for raising Purchasing Requests to Supply Chain (also in close coordination with the Projects Control department).
- Review the changes report and advice if this will impact the program and or the cost in close coordination with the PC.
- Review the time schedule, updated time schedules, periodical resource schedules, and material delivery schedules, Quality Plans, HSE Plans and requirements, Subcontractors, suppliers, and Engineering Consultants/Designers pre-qualification documents. As well as the Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports.
- Assist in giving consultation on the recovery and crashed schedule carried out by Projects Control.
- Observe plans and approvals status.
- Attend the weekly progress / technical meetings with the Client and its representatives and produce the minutes of meetings and circulate them in due course.
- Review the as-built forwarded to the TO on weekly/biweekly basis.
- Review the Inspection Requests, Material Inspection Requests, Test Reports, Test Requests and Work Permits.
- Undertake any other projects/duties assigned
General Administrative Duties:
- Assist in Preparing engineering project reports, as may be required.
- Help in Preparing periodic reports regarding the Operations department activities and achievements to be submitted to the Operations and Engineering Manager on monthly basis or when required.
- Support in Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates to ensure that priorities are clear and the work-flow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year
- Assist in Identifying human resources requirements for the department according to human resources planning best practice and market norms
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
- Civil Construction Background Is a MUST.
Minimum Required Education
- Bachelor in Engineering or a related field.
Minimum Required Professional Experience Years
- 7 years of experience in a related field experience.
- Professional knowledge in Engineering and Construction, methods, and applications
- Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislation
- PMP certificate is preferred
About this Company
Pinnacle Construction Projects is a contracting firm that employs highly experienced and motivated individuals who strive to deliver unique quality at value prices with great speed and accuracy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pinnacle Construction Projects
We strive to meet our customer's expectations and wishes for reliable...