- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
12,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Oversees all planning and scheduling activities.
- Works closely with Sales and Engineering on new jobs and product developments.
- Provides input into staffing and capacity needs in order to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Negotiates cost reductions.
- Identifies primary and alternate sources for each item needed and encourages suppliers to remain competitive to achieve best value (quality, lead time, parts and service)
- Works with quality manager to qualify suppliers and to monitor their performance.
- Incorporates drawings, quality specifications and requirements into purchase orders to maintain high-quality standards and expectations.
- Establishes and enforces procedures to ensure proper recording, storage and tracking of all items purchased by the Company.
- Monitors prices of major commodities; analyzes impact based on annual usage and reports findings to management for budgeting purposes.
- Monitors significant trends, changes in suppliers, and prices to capitalize on opportunities and/or protect company positions.
- Prepares and issues POs for complex or specialized parts/materials to support production and sales.
- Researchers and identifies non-standard or at risk parts and assist in developing new sources of supply.
- Contacts carriers to negotiate contracts/pricing, troubleshoot problems, and to arrange/coordinate challenging shipments.
- Direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
- Oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
- Ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly
- Manages the relationships between many different suppliers.
- Selects suppliers and works with Quality Manager to qualify and measure performance in areas of quality, on-time-delivery, technical resources/support and ease of doing business.
- Negotiates terms to obtain necessary materials and product in timely and most cost-effective manner.
- Solicits promotions, discounts, markdowns, warehousing options and favorable payment terms from suppliers.
5 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer and Network Security Engineering Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Tawasol Telecom is specialized in total turnkey acquisition, survey, design, execution and maintenance of telecommunication projects whether it is a single product or a turnkey project. Our focus is centered on GSM / CDMA construction and maintenance of sites providing a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawasol