- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the overall maintenance activities for the current three batch plants,27 truck mixers and 9 Pumps, pick up, and generators.
- Ensures the timely calibration of batch plant equipment
- Solid experience at” in house Maintenance jobs” and maintain our assets through our workshop
- Managing all sudden maintenance breakdown to be carried out in the least time possible
- Holding the communication and coordination with the equipment manufacturers/suppliers, regarding spare parts & maintenance requirements and services
- Plans the preventive maintenance of the batch plants in coordination and ensures that maintenance procedures are implemented systematically.
- Full responsibility for applying safety standards under his area of responsibility.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
TITAN Cement Egypt is one of the market leaders in the cement industry in Egypt, a subsidiary of TITAN Group. It is a vertically integrated cement producer, combining an entrepreneurial spirit and operational excellence with respect for people, society and the environment. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at Titan Cement Egypt