- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Creates user information solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces for FE and BE applications.
- Hands on experience of on working with core Java, Spring (MVC, IOC, AOP), Hibernate, JPA, Application Servers (JBoss, WebLogic), SQL & RDBMS, Web-services (JSON and SOAP), XML & Transaction management.
- Hands on experience of using Eclipse/Jdev / IntelliJ IDE, writing JUnit test cases, working with Maven/Ant, GIT.
- Participate in the design and implementation of proposed solutions.
- Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills,
- Should be able to articulate his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal).
- Develop (code) Enterprise Application with quality, within schedule, and within estimated efforts.
- Provide estimate for the assigned task and do Low-level design.
- Write and execute Unit, Integration test cases.
- Provide accurate status of the tasks assigned.
- Keep abreast of new and developing technologies and strive to apply them to the job.
- Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization's Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing.
- Debugging skills to reach issue root cause.
- Searching/investigation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with abstract concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to work with accepted quality even under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to concentrate and pay close attention to details.
- Demonstrated ability to think logically.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a productive and congenial manner with co-workers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with customers, colleagues, and superiors.
4 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
- Knowledge of Object Oriented and design patterns.
- Knowledge of :
- Front-end Technologies " JSF/ Angular / Typescript"
- Back-end Technologies "Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA, Spring REST API, Spring Security Framework"
- WS Soap / Rest APIs
- EJB, JPA, JDBC
- Back-end Unit Testing "Junit, Mockito"
- Work-flow and Business Rules Engines
- Dev Ops Jenkins / Maven / Docker
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor of Computer Science or any other relevant discipline.
- 4 to 8 years of relevant experience
- Java certification is plus.
We offer unique benefits:
- Fixable working hours
- Corporate Mobile line.
- Parking facility available for free.
- Relaxed dress code
- Special discounts and credit card facility.
- Social insurance.
- Performance bonus.
- Family Medical insurance.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- A development program for each employee.
- Team building activities.
- Open door policy, we listen to you carefully.
- A highly motivated international team (Dubai, Cairo,Amman) that strives for excellence.
- The amazing working atmosphere and regular team events
- Ownership from day one in a fast-growing company
- Great promotion and career opportunities with a competitive salary
If you believe you have the right skills and want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should Apply.
About this Company
INTELLISC is a custom software development company that specializes in developing scalable business and automated software solutions; INTELLISC is also the sister company of I-SOFT our solution integrator and acts as I-SOFT’s development arm when providing solutions to our...
See all Careers and Jobs at intellisc