- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance + Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Review, evaluating and select suppliers based on prices, quality, availability, reliability, and other criteria.
- Compare prices, specifications, and delivery dates in order to determine the best bid among potential suppliers.
- Compare suppliers bills with bids and purchase orders in order to verify accuracy.
- Contact suppliers in order to schedule or expedite deliveries and to resolve shortages, missed or late deliveries, and other problems.
- Track the status of requisitions, contracts, and orders .
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Develop online Supplier follow up system chain to control material availability on the exact time as a first step for implementing JIT system.
- Monitoring and follow up suppliers pick up, shipping , clearance process on time.
- Selection of Local suppliers shipping companies to achieve the lowest shipping cost.
- Follow up shipping arrangements of shipping from Suppliers locations till company warehouse.
- Following all the international exhibitions.
- Check, revise & follow import documents.
4 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
ECAT is leading the Egyptian market in water base flexo-graphic inks and varnishes for over 20 years (previously promoted as wafa chemical).
See all Careers and Jobs at ECAT for Paints and Inks (PRIMOCAT)
Also, the company has significant market presence within Africa , middle east and some European countries.