- Experience Needed:
- Less than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
Reporting directly to CEO, the Executive Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship & serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the President. Also serves as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
She must be creative and enjoy working within a Medium, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. Ideally, she will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The Candidate must be able to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Roles and Responsibilities Executive Support
- Conduct Research, Reports, and Presentations as well as analyse report to high light critical finding that requires CEOs’ attention.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO's schedule is followed and respected by providing "gatekeeper" and "gateway" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO's time and office.
- Arranging as well as attending - BOD Meeting, Management meetings and others meetings for MoM & follow up.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Providing direct support for BOD members & Senior Management team as required in connection to CEO needs.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the company.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Also, acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects for the CEO, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CEO, with Board members, shareholders, press and others, on matters related to CEO's programmatic initiatives.
Less than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Import and Export Manufacturing
About this Company
The Headquarters was established in Egypt by Eng. Bahaa Shalaby in 1981. Since day one, quality has been our highest priority. We are the sole agent of Hager for more than three decades, in addition to Samwha & Hyundai.
See all Careers and Jobs at MB for Engineering
We succeeded during the last three decades...