- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
Our firm is seeking a web developer to hire this week who will be responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company’s specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary. Once a website has been created, the web developer will generally assist with the maintenance and upkeep of the website for both Kira Productions and our clients.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices and WordPress is extremely required.
- Working closely with designer(s) to produce the website.
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
About this Company
Kira productions – previously known as Creative Media Opportunity- is a full scale Events planning, marketing and advertising company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Kira Productions