- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead projects and drive integration across multiple cross-functional teams.
- Work with cross functional partners to define project scope and success criteria.
- Full project life cycle management (initiation through close), as assigned and within the parameters of cost, quality, schedule and objectives.
- Develop and maintain project plans and budgets while ensuring project milestones are met.
- Provide consistent, two-way communication between project teams and leadership.
- Ensure alignment with senior leaders through regular steering committee updates.
- Adhere to SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) guidelines and partner with Architects to define Product Road Maps.
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to define Key Success Criteria for project outcomes.
- Self-Starter able to work independently and coach team members as required.
- Drive efficient project execution maximizing value on all assigned projects.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Manufacturing
About this Company
Oriental Weavers was founded in 1979 by industrialist and entrepreneur Mohammed Farid Khamis and has been traded on the Egyptian Exchange since 1997. From a single loom — and building on Egypt’s long textile tradition which dates back to a linen cloth made in Upper Egypt...
See all Careers and Jobs at Oriental Weavers