- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans.
- Preparation of all monthly financial reports.
- Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures.
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow.
- Supervise accounts payable and accounts receivable staff and functions.
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office