- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Mobile Allowance, Transportation allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- The project Manager (Facility Management) position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute all (Hard Services) maintenance activities related to HVAC, Plumbing, Drainage, Fire Fighting & Electrical Systems.
- Manage all soft services under his management from housekeeping, pest control to landscaping maintenance activities.
- Manage generating and closing all work order and clients requests through CMMS system.
- Present Egypro FME in all management meetings with clients concerning any technical or managerial aspects.
- The Key responsibility includes commitment to ensure timely completion of the project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety.
Other responsibility of Project Manager includes:
- Attending regular meetings ( on work progress, coordination, design, etc. ) with customers to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings, specifications, and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- Establish and monitor program and project controls KPI's.
- Ensure program policies and procedures are implemented accordingly.
- Develop Action and Recovery plans to support program delivery on time.
About this Company
Egypro FME is a professional Egyptian company subsidiary from Wadi Degla Real Estate Company owned by Wadi Degla Holding, working in the field of facility and energy management, offering a wide scope of facility services for the entire property sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egypro FME