- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for the ISO file and arrange with the donor companies to obtain ISO certificates
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Undertaking risk assessments and site inspections
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Compiling statistics
- Drawing up safe operational practices and making necessary changes
- Writing reports, bulletins and newsletters
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers
- Providing health and safety meetings and training courses for employees
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Responsible for identifying hazardous work place conditions,
- Trains employees on safety policies, procedures & regulation,
- Participates in occupational safety & health administration (OSHA) inspections.
- Providing inspectors with appropriate documents & identifying safety measures.
- Contribute to the preparation of the HSE section budget and monitor consumption versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues and areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified.
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Solotex is the largest privately-owned company in the socks business in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at SOLO
Solotex offers a variety of socks of Men, Women and Children; ranging from classic, casual to sports. Our socks are made of 100% cotton, as well as all kinds...