- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for sourcing equipment, goods and services and managing vendors. The successful candidate will be able to perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
- Supervises the purchasing team and lead it toward achieving the department goals.
- Fully responsible for all purchasing transactions from the placement till the goods are received in our warehouse including logistics and bank transactions.
- Monitors all daily correspondence with suppliers.
- Revises all the foreign suppliers' accounts to ensure their correctness.
- Follows up the documentation of each shipment and ensure their correctness.
- Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying, selling, and distributing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Textile and Clothing
About this Company
Solotex is the largest privately-owned company in the socks business in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at SOLO
Solotex offers a variety of socks of Men, Women and Children; ranging from classic, casual to sports. Our socks are made of 100% cotton, as well as all kinds...