- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- Inspect and review the content, design and quality of all communication materials
- Retaining and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Planning, development and execution of digital programs and campaigns.
- Leading ongoing management of digital touch points.
- Follow up the implementation and proper display/production of all communication campaigns
- Developing and coordinating multimedia packages.
- Developing communications such as presentations, event support materials and brochures.
- Work with the Sales team to generate communication campaign ideas.
- Brief third party agencies about communication activities and follow up the generated output.
- Responsible for all administrative and paper work cycle of the communication team
- Responsible for the communication department archives.
- Receive invoices from third parties and follow up payments
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all agencies relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
With our headquarters in Cairo, Tawzef is a centrally-located human resource consulting firm. We provide our clients with management solutions, tailored to suit your company’s specific staffing needs. Tawzef knows what employers look for in their employees as well as what it...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef