- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Tasks & Duties:
- Ensures that the items and products are purchased from specified suppliers and are delivered according to agreed terms and conditions.
- Seeking maximum value for the company through time, quality and cost agreements while working with different products from different suppliers.
- Support with the procurement manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities for each department.
- Reviews planned orders; Creates requisitions for purchased items manage and follow up the approval process.
- Transmits approved purchase orders and supporting documents to the supplier.
- Tracks the purchasing orders, prepares shortage and backlog reports.
- Confirms system delivery times, dates, and costs with suppliers.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Leads finance and logistics staff in resolving any payment problems and invoice discrepancies.
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
- Contributes to consolidation and enlarge of the local supplier base.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in business, purchasing or related field.
- From 2 - 4 years work experience (preferred in the same filed)
- Very good level of English.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office.
- Maximum age is 30 years old.
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...