- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Helps to consolidate the production processes within the departments and units in cooperation with the heads of departments and supervisors to reach the highest productivity required quality standards.
- Identifies and resolves the operational and technical problems facing departments, develops standard solutions, and escalates reports and complex problems to the direct manager.
- Participates in the meetings of the Experimental Committee and transfers the results after activating the planned projects and works with the executive teams to implement these projects.
- Supervises the development of the production cells of the different units and solve the main issues during the testing process.
- Participate in finding the root causes of the internal and external quality problems with the team and working to find better ways of the production process to prevent these problems.
- Supervises minimizing loss and is a member of continuous improvement committees (reduce downtime, improve , ..... etc).
- Continues the request of machines and tools for the production lines on a regular basis and supervises the installation and operation plan and ensure the safety and efficiency of the equipment.
- Visual aids for productive operations are created.
- Participates in the standardization of procedures required for the implementation of projects and the continuous stability of products.
- Coordinates with different engineering, research and development studies of different production departments.
- Submit reports and proposals to the direct director to study them and work on their implementation.
- Helps to apply the 5S in the production cells.
- Prepare the initial budget for the machines and equipment required and present them to its director.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Apparel and Fashion Furniture Luxury Goods and Jewelry