- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
19,000 to 20,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
General Manager for Fashion Retail Company
- A general manager is an executive who has overall responsibility for managing both the revenue and cost elements of a company's income statement, known as profit & loss (P&L) and responsibility for running the retail stores and organization.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the Business Plan, Marketing Plan and Budget plan.
- Managing company budget and cash flow in coordination with CFO.
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits.
- Develop business strategies and ensure their alignment with short and long term objectives.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences whether administrative or marketing and provide solution.
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team.
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements.
- Follow-up, evaluation and accountability of branch managers and central management.
- Assure quality & Company stability through develop & Implement of standards and - controls system and producers and regular evaluation.
- Oversee all operations and business activities and marketing & sales to ensure that they produce the desired result every month with the overall strategy and mission.
- Review the weekly reports from all departments Managers ( production, Quality , Maintenance).
About this Company
Established in Egypt in 1999 Ben Soliman It started off as a small company with a big dream but through steady growth and unwavering ambition Our shops comprise over four stores located in the most prestigious areas of Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at Ben Soliman
and we are open new 4 stores in author...