- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resources availability and allocation.
- Organizing the various professional people working on a project.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Participate in selecting sub-contractors and recruiting project team.
- Monitoring sub-contractors and project work time ensure guidelines are maintained.
- Write reports on the project for management.
10 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office