- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Participate in the development of Green Farms Distribution’ EU Business Sales Plan in line with Green Farms overall strategy and objectives.
- Manage the development of preliminary sales forecast to measure performance throughout the year to ensure targets are being met.
- Drive a continuous improvement approach to identify, documenting and implementing effective sales processes, policies and procedures.
- Cascade the Sales plan into Regions specific plans and targets and follow-up to ensure that these targets are being achieved and take action to address any shortcomings.
- Review the monthly sales report in line with Foreign Market conditions to ensure targets are met with Green Farms overall budget.
- Take corrective action for miscommunication, lack of performance and meeting KPIs, to ensure targets are met efficiently throughout the year.
- Determine what products sell best to customers and consumers ensuring results are recorded and communicated to senior managers.
- Ensure the effective and timely delivery of products from Green Farms distribution warehouse to the clients ensuring constant customer satisfaction.
- Monitor distribution operations in order to ensure optimum productivity levels are maintained in delivering products to clients in a timely manner.
- Develop and expand of Green Farms network of distribution partners to maximize sales potential across all product categories and brands, while ensuring that customer creditworthiness and accounts receivable levels are in line with department guidelines and corporate policies.
- Oversee the development and management of relationships with key clients, partners and accounts that are mutually beneficial, which includes meeting them on a regular basis and ensuring that their feedback is properly collected and reflected in Green Farms Distribution’s activities.