- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The incumbent of this position is responsible for developing marketing strategies, activities, concepts and creating marketing materials. He/she will be responsible for managing projects, and ensuring the organization’s messages are consistent with the developed branding. He/she will be developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking conversions rates of digital marketing; creating promotional; planning meetings, educational fairs and booths; maintaining databases and preparing periodical reports.
- Build on and maintain AMIDEAST branding standards with all marketing communications
- Maintain organization Web site: update the pictures, copy, announcements, promotions, etc.
- Create marketing and public relations strategies and programs for organization wide activities and for specific products and prepare and execute promotional tactics and actions for all AMIDEAST programs and products including launching campaigns for various programs
- Monitor corporate communications plans and strategies for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage
- Plans meetings and educational exhibitions and fairs by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor marketing expenditure and ensure alignment with marketing budget
- Analyze and report on marketing campaigns comparing actual results with plans and forecasts and generate analysis for the performance of the advertisements to all head of department and CD.
- Monitor the creation and publishing of online Ads on social media. This includes designing posts, drafting ad message and adjusting the targeting parameters and producing promotional videos to feature specific projects and program in vaious digital channels with the marketing agency.
- Develop and implement the annual marketing plan for the existing programs.
- Develop and implement the annual business plan for the CMD products/Testing services.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns that compliment the sales forecasts
- Develop promotional presentations and coordinate the production of promotional materials for organization wide use including flyers, brochures, posters, booklets and banners.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information, and relaying customer requests.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising while maintaining research database and collect and generate marketing intelligence to support the sales department
- Launch monthly direct marketing (Email & SMS) campaigns to a wide base of audience
- Supervise the work of the social media specialist and review samples of the responses and answers to the questions raised by fans and followers
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...