- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Manage all store operations, optimist sales and profits, control relevant store costs and support and implement Merchandise, Marketing & other in store initiatives.
- Ensure excellent customer service through implementation of the brand/company guidelines to enhance the shopping/brand experience
- Formulate and implement store strategies and procedures
- Coach Store Managers to use commercial information effectively Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations Look at prospective sites and evaluate new sites
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets and ensure sales and profitability are in line with market budgets.
- Ensure effective inventory and warehouse management for Home Center in the market.
- Ensure effective stock and space management.
- Review and analyze stocks and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implementing corrective action to be taken.
- Understand market dynamics (demographics, consumer behavior, market understanding etc.).
- Manage and support in team recruitment.
- Ensure skill development of showroom staffs through Learning & Development.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staff in coordination with Area Retail Managers and developing individual career plans.
- Set KPIs for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
Established in Egypt in 1999 Ben Soliman It started off as a small company with a big dream but through steady growth and unwavering ambition Our shops comprise over four stores located in the most prestigious areas of Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at Ben Soliman
and we are open new 4 stores in author...