This job is closed or expired and is no longer open for applications
Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
• Build applicant sources and networks to find qualified passive candidates by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, social and professional networking sites and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapports.
• Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements and job descriptions.
• Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
• Analyze recruitment and hiring numbers & records to report it to HR team and Management.
• On boarding and Manage new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; coordinate preparing and sending new employee orientation packages and manage the orientation program & evaluation.
• Conduct exit interviews with departing employees and analyze it to report trends to management.
Training & Development:
• Identify and assess training needs of staff by conferring with managers and supervisors and ending with Training Need Assessment (TNA) for all departments and preparing training cards for all employees.
• Select and assign instructors and service providers to conduct training. (Assess the training providers).
• Prepare annual training plan covering all training and development needs for the year and training budget.
• Facilitate the execution of all training plans, and coordinates for all training sessions.
• Periodically, evaluate training effectiveness, regular assessment of the training feedback on the employee performance.
Organizational Development (OD):
• Develop and update the Organization Job Analysis and Job Descriptions.
• Develop procedures and systems in accordance with ISO requirements, and ensures that they are documented.
• Communicate all policies and procedures and present the company compensation & benefits to employees.
• Update and develop the organizational structure.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Human Resources Manufacturing Publishing and Printing