- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 20 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Position Cost Control Team Leader
- Division Projects Control
- Reporting to General Manager
- Subordinates Cost & Planning Engineers
- Supervise the team and provide guidance and support to them in order to ensure quality of work. Provide
- Project managers with project cost status and provide management with early feedback to take any necessary action.
- Review and analyze the project tender file.
- Create Cash Flow report for any new projects.
- Implement a plan for cost control, cost reduction, and budget estimate at the completion.
- Monitor and maintain the accuracy of all the projects’ cost estimates, expenditures, and forecasts.
- Issue monthly and quarterly reports stating any deviation from cost baseline.
- Monitor projects’ gross margin over project life cycle.
- Review budget variation requests submitted from sites and determine profit loss if any.
- Review variation orders cost break down.
- Monitor and Review the projects expenses.
- Develop and deploy project cost codes to effectively capture all project costs within performance
- databases for Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning, Project Management, and
- Provide cost control advice to Project Management team when required.
- Perform random site visits to ensure the effectiveness of work flow, verify progress and identify
- any critical problems.
- Prepare final cost status for all projects for top management review.
- Participate in regular meetings to review the project progress and current project cost position.
- Delegate work to the team.
- Review cost report prepared by cost control engineers.
- General Manager / CEO / Senior Project Manager/ Project Manager
- Subordinates: HSE / QA-QC Team
- Saturday to Wednesday working hours from 08:00AM to 05:00 PM.
- Thursday working hours from 08:00 AM to 03:00 PM.
- One-hour break.
- Every Friday and 2 Saturdays per month.
- Can expose to high level of noise and distractions at the site and weather changes in the project site.
- Can travel outside Alexandria if needed.
- Work performed in Office/site environment.
- Go frequently for external Meetings.
10 to 20 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Skills and Qualifications
- Education Degree in Surveying either from university or institution with more than 7 years as Chief land surveyor
- Work Experience From 10 to 20 Years’ experience
- Proficiency in construction Management.
- Proficiency in construction elements.
- PMP and/or PRMG from AUC and /or certified from ASCE and / or Diploma on construction management is a must.
- MBA and /or master degree is highly preferable.
- Mother tongue Arabic Language.
- Very good in English Language.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office and AutoCAD, SAP, Rivet, BIM
- Proven ability to work as an effective team player.
- Self-Motivated with ability to supervise and motivate small team
- Willingness to travel
- High ethical standards
- Commercial understandings
- Good communication skills
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Orouba Misr
Founded in 1993, El Orouba Misr was a pioneer in the real-estate division Starting and leading others with projects in the fifth settlement of New Cairo district, eyeing opportunities in a growing and expanding market, the company then started its developments in...