Skills and Qualifications
- Education Degree in Surveying either from university or institution with more than 7 years as Chief land surveyor
- Work Experience From 10 to 20 Years’ experience
- Proficiency in construction Management.
- Proficiency in construction elements.
- PMP and/or PRMG from AUC and /or certified from ASCE and / or Diploma on construction management is a must.
- MBA and /or master degree is highly preferable.
- Mother tongue Arabic Language.
- Very good in English Language.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office and AutoCAD, SAP, Rivet, BIM
- Proven ability to work as an effective team player.
- Self-Motivated with ability to supervise and motivate small team
- Willingness to travel
- High ethical standards
- Commercial understandings
- Good communication skills
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Orouba Misr
Founded in 1993, El Orouba Misr was a pioneer in the real-estate division Starting and leading others with projects in the fifth settlement of New Cairo district, eyeing opportunities in a growing and expanding market, the company then started its developments in...