- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
- Support CFO in ensuring that inter-company cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Tax preparation returns and response to the observations of the Tax Authority on them in the scheduled dates and participate in the discussion of the differences in the stages we show.
- Monitoring and checking the accounts of debtors and creditors monthly and tracking the receipt of the materials supplied to the company until the payment of their value.
- Settlement of differences in the accounts of debtors and creditors, if existed, and to respond to their inquiries and to review the statements of accounts sent to customers, especially associates, as well as from creditors
- Follow-up coverage of all types of insurance at the specified dates as determined by the general management of the company.
- Archiving all the accounting bonds in files and arrange them properly and easy to refer to when needed
- To carry out sudden and periodic inventory of the company's funds, conduct the matches, identify the differences, if exists, and prepare the necessary adjustments and present this to the financial manager.
- Follow up the tasks of requesting bank statements from the banks to identify the cash position of the company and prepare the necessary settlement notes and present it to the financial manager.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Travel and Tourism
About this Company
Royal Ambassador Club® Online Hotels , flight , car rental reservation System , Book Online at any of our more than 745,000 hotels worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Ambassador
Your points never expire and you can redeem them for Hotel Nights , Free Vouchers & more.
And if you are a member of Royal...