- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide a full secretarial and administrative support service to the Business Development Manager.
- Maintain the diary and arrange appointments as necessary.
- Type reports and routine correspondence from dictation or written sources.
- Screen and respond to all incoming telephone calls and take action as appropriate.
- Draft routine correspondence for approval and signature by the Business Development Manager.
- Receive visitors to the office.
- Open and distribute post.
- Attend and minute all board meetings and arrange for the distribution of the minutes.
- Maintain the office filing system and all personnel records.
- Make all travel arrangements for the Business Development Manager.
- Make arrangements for any meetings required by the Business Development Manager.
- Undertake projects and research, which might require contact with external agencies, as required by the Business Development Manager.
- Operate standard office equipment such as word processor, photocopier etc.
- Act as the Business Development Manager 's representative at internal meetings.
- Oversee the maintenance of secretarial standards
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies