- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure implementation of all procedures and work instruction .
- Prepare HSE programs to control & prevent unsafe conditions & acts
- Prepare regular site tour plans to cover all company location and record these tours and follow-up the closure of its corrective and preventive actions.
- Issue & review safe work instructions for routine and non- routine activities
- Prepare & review risk assessment for all activities and ensure implement safe precautions
- Internal and external communication with official authorities
- Arrange monthly safety committee meeting and follow-up its decrees.
- Prepare semiannual & annual reports for governmental authorities
- Manage HSE team & Communicate tasks to shift supervisors and follow-up performance
- Investigate accident / near miss with area owner to define root cause and needed actions.
- Summarize accident/ near miss reports quarterly and analysis repeated cases.
- Consolidate all HSE issues from this team and follow-up its closure with departments.
- Perfume HSE awareness as per plans
- Prepare / review Emergency Response Plans in order to match with current hazards, train worker on their roles and evaluate the performance in simulation drills.
- Prepare / review company environmental log and hazard log, update data monthly.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Entertainment Health, Wellness and Fitness
About this Company
Misrfoods factory had been established in July 1994 in 5th Industrial Zone, Area 48/ a 6th of October City
See all Careers and Jobs at Marbella For Food Industry
We started by gum products as Marbella(Coating tablets) and NINO (double twist) products, We succeeded To increase our products categories range to include...