- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- Working with the sales team on developing sales plan and strategy
- Providing support to the sales team in compiling lists of potential customers/channels.
- Locating and proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring new opportunities.
- Developing agrimatic’s negotiation strategies and positions; through carefully studying and tailoring our progress plan and desirable objectives.
- Working with a team to develop proposals that cater to client needs, concerns, and targets.
- Communicating with clients and stake holders to coordinate meetings and deadlines.
- Identifying and communicating with certain partners and suppliers as needed.
- Providing support to Executive members in their respective departments.
- Researching relevant events and venues that would increase business opportunities, improve the company image and increase its presence, and securing the company’s participation as needed.
- Planning and implementing marketing activities.
- Content creation for marketing materials and digital marketing.
- Developing company’s profile and values
- Developing marketing strategies and plan
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Assessing and modifying the company’s performance in relation to marketing and branding.
- Acquiring and maintaining extensive up-to-date knowledge of current market conditions.
- Creating a map of all existing and emerging competition in the market, in addition to all the important connections, relationships, deals-in-progress, and opportunities that emerge.
- Attending industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on the market and creative trends.
- Presenting to and consulting with senior level management on business trends to create a view on developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
This position requires a dynamic and motivated person, who is eager to learn and to grow as fast as our start-up. We are looking for a person who will be constantly pushing the company, and who does not wait for instructions, but rather takes the initiative and proposes creative additions to our performance.
We are looking for a driven person who understands what it’s like to be working in a successful, multicultural, and open start-up environment, who has solid reasons to prefer such an environment over corporate work.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Related Subject.
- From 1-3 years experience at similar position.
- Business awareness and client management skills.
- Must be able to produce marketing materials using software programs (Photoshop, Indesign, etc)
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent research skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a team
- Fluency in English language is a must.
About this Company
Agrimatic is so much more than just a “farming” company. We are attempting to paint a picture of what the agriculture industry could look like, by blending agriculture, technology, and architecture to create a wealth of opportunities for the future. We are altering the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Agrimatic Farms