- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The Social Media Specialist will be charged with managing a number of client’s social media profiles and executing the marketing strategy.
- The successful candidate will develop and maintain but not limited to blogs, video feeds, trending social networking sites and resource centers.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing the customers with comprehensive analytics, data presentations, and resource management reports.
- This candidate will have a demonstrated history of working in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule, on budget and with no errors
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
It all began in 1990 by a dream….
See all Careers and Jobs at 3Brothers
With a 25 year heritage of designing, manufacturing and distributing leading edge lighting system products in the MENA region, 3Brothers has developed a highly regarded reputation for innovation, quality and reliability in all of the...