- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Title : HR Specialist
Location : Heliopolis, Egypt
- Implement & supervise HR strategies and policies.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee hand books or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Inform job applicants of details such as duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, working conditions, or promotion opportunities.
- Responsible for recruitment, selection and training activities.
- Hire employees and process hiring-related paperwork.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining personnel filing system.
- Responsible for compensation and welfare system.
- To ensure statutory of labor law and other related regulations.
- Maintain employee files and records and ensures the completion of hiring legal documents.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Very good English both spoken and written.
- Good command of MS Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About this Company
Rashied Maritime Services offers a full range of offshore services to the oil & Gas Industry and has built up a solid experience and specialization in owning, operating and marketing multipurpose offshore marine crafts and in fulfilling offshore operation demands including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rashied Maritime Services