- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 3,000 EGP per month, bonuses
About the Job
- Design all quotes for new and existing vendors and recommend improvements to all delivery and process all purchase order requests and monitor all change orders for all ERP procedures.
- Maintain regular visits to all vendors and facilitate in all supplier audits and provide support to all customer requirements and perform all vendor risk assessment and maintain relationships with all suppliers.
- Design and implement various cost effective strategies and monitor inventory of all repair parts and general supplies and identify all vendors for new customer requirements and evaluate all purchase requisitions and maintain accuracy according to ISO purchase procedures.
- Manage all purchase orders for appropriate selected sources and obtain all required approvals for same and administer procurement of all goods and services for all corporate offices and identify and obtain quotations from selected sources.
- Monitor all purchase orders and maintain regular follow up with all suppliers and customers and coordinate with vendors and place requests for all prices and monitor all bidding activities and recommend efficient source for corporate staff.
- Monitor all control costs of purchase materials and ensure achievement of all targets and perform tests on markets and collaborate with engineering and sales team and design resolutions for various supplier issues.
- Provide training to various staff members and design required systems and procedures and maintain knowledge of all preliminary data details and manage efficient working of all production plans and ensure compliance to all requirements.
- Analyze all samples and drawing data to perform all calculations for all area and coordinate with various vendors to design all products according to specifications and develop and maintain professional relationships wit all vendors to design optimal pricing for all products.
- Monitor all inventory of products and prepare all purchase plans to meet all sales demands and maintain an efficient audit computer system and ensure accuracy in all financial information and assist in distribution of all mails and manage all requests.
- Oversee all purchase requests and evaluate all inventory and specifications and maintain stock of all equipments and prepare all contract billing.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management