- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Oversee, review and contributing to PR’s after reviewing the items to take the purchasing decision.
- Oversee, review and contributing to PO preparation by maintaining a comprehensive vendor list to ensure the alignment with AMC policies.
- Leading tender process, review its documentation and ensure its complying with policies and procedures
- Review and ensure effective reporting by reviewing the monthly break-down report issued by the purchasing specialist to calculate the
- Monthly purchases cost per department to control the costs.
- Contributing to the budget process for the purchasing department and assisting other departments by analyzing the expected purchases for all the departments.
- Supervise, assign and allocates resources with in purchasing department according to operational needs and review of periodical KPI key of
- performance indicators)
- Maintain vendor cycling to avoid vendor dependency and to ensure quality and time delivery in addition to vendor negotiation to reach best
- value for money and payment terms.
- Prepare a recommendation regarding requested goods and services to ensure efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Performs other tasks as assigned (by line Manager) within the realm of his/her position, qualifications and capabilities.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Al Ahly Medical Services Totally owned by the National Bank of Egypt; one of the largest financial institutions in Africa & Middle East, Start-up issued capital of EGP 500 Million and paid-up capital of EGP 50 Million,we are Committed to provide both the public and private...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Ahly Medical Company