- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintain good standard of coding and adhere to the same conventions as the rest of the team.
- Leave code better than you found it (and fully commented).
- Test your code, be it client or server-side.
- A proactive attitude to problem-solving and an understanding of the role of development in a creative environment.
- Work in a research capacity – to find and test and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies..
- Contribute to the high-performance of the agile-development lifecycle by working with team members to author high-quality code according to assigned priorities.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Willingness to get challenging technology limitation tasks.
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Ability to perform effectively to tight deadlines, work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Have a strong belief in Open Source technologies.
- 1+ years of experience building high-traffic and large-scale Android apps.
- Educational or work knowledge of C/C++.
- Committed to producing code that follows the best practice’s of the industry.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts.
Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Android SDK Java, JSON, XML, SOAP, REST, C, C++
- APIs and Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- Knowledge with GCM API.
- Knowledge with Server-side technologies such as PHP, Python, Java.
- sired but not mandatory.
- Ability to learn iOS and xCode and buildup knowledge.
- Strong Knowledge of OO programming, design patterns, relational data modeling and version control tools.
- Ability to develop code for optimal maintainability, extensibility and re-usability.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay ,etc..) , and XML/JSON based Restful APIs.
- Experience at mobile databases and big data optimization.
- Carry out peer code reviews and quality assurance tasks on developed product.
- Understanding of web service technologies and APIs (REST, JSON, XML) and integrating with external systems.
- Working experience with versioning control (GIT).
- Good English language command.
- Good communication skills, soft skills and sending formal messages.