- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage all supply chain activities for inventory and non-inventory materials.
- Monitor and improve Supplier’s performance and KPIs, set up proper supplier portfolio matrix, and ensure proper strategy applied according to the commodity strategy.
- Manage relationship with customs clearance and MOH approval service providers and ensuring timely delivery/clearance for imported consignments.
- Coordinate with all supply chain stakeholders to smooth supply activities and control monthly purchases versus the monthly phased budget to guarantee proper administration of supply chain department.
- Develop requirements and standards (e.g. procurement, shipping, etc.)
- Analyze, optimize, and oversee inventory procedures
- Commitment to uncovering the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Keeping accurate records.
- Managing time-sheets.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Import and Export Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing
About this Company
International Arabic Company for Electric Industries E&M
See all Careers and Jobs at International Arabic Company for Electrical Industries
Egyptian Shareholding Company established in 2006
One of leading companies in Electrical industries specialized in Energy Saving lamps, LED lamps, Switches & Sockets, Wall Cover plates and other...