- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
TASK & DUTIES:
- Identify quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Monitor testing procedures to ensure that all tests are performed according to established item specifications, standard test methods, or protocols.
- Participate in out-of-specification and failure investigations and recommend corrective actions.
- Support the Quality Inspectors to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage suppliers’ performance and conduct audits in liaison with purchasing dept. . . .
- Preparation of QA reports including statistical process control.
- Create quality samples of products for customers review.
- Maintain quality samples of products for customers.
- Work with production to solve customer/product issues as necessary
- Working with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary and implement with technical office, business development and new product development.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Manufacturing
About this Company
Founded in 1975, today EEC Group is one of leading group of companies providing turnkey engineering, construction and steel fabrication in Egypt, Africa and the Middle East. In fact we have delivered our services and products to over 30 countries worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at EEC Group