- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels that ensure the department’s profitability.
- Analyze the movement of parts and Identify fast vs slow movers.
- Have an essential and efficient contribution in all stock counts for all periodic levels.
- Avoid the costs of overstock and slow moving inventory.
- Sales Plan for Overstock inventory.
- Works and co-operate with the after-sales department manager, and accounting to maintain efficient turnover of the parts required.
Ordering and pricing
Parts ordering and pricing involve:
- Order parts and follow up with foreign trade dep. the delivery schedules.
- Maintain an efficient stock management system (special orders, returns of parts, urgent orders, seasonal orders…).
- Obtain Parts from various sources from domestic Market (Local manufacturer, dealer).
- Set competitive prices which generate sufficient gross profit and Customer satisfaction.
- Keeps the parts pricelist up-to-date.
Warehouse Management involves:
- Provide Management, Guidance and Training to warehouse staff and Ensure that they are fully productive and complete their work in the required time frames.
- Ensures that all orders are stocked and recorded.
- Ensure that parts are stored correctly so as to prevent damage and losses.
- Ensure security and accuracy of stock levels.
- Maintain all part codes, barcodes and locations for parts
- Maintain accurate records of parts replaced under warranty and details of faulty parts.
- Control the removal of scrap items.
- Ensure safety and security is followed.
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading