- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 15% commission
About the Job
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful team that achieves its objectives
- To manage all Service and Technical aspects for the full range of product with the objective of achieving the set targets.
- To assist with the facilitation and implementation of after sales marketing related activities and the retail network and ensure that all activities are coherent in direction.
- Assist with after-sales related market research and recommend improvement measures with the aim of continuously enhancing customer satisfaction with after sales service.
- Formulate department budget, conduct operative planning, develop and use various reporting tools to facilitate the department planning and controlling.
- Plan, develop, and monitor dealer service and parts network.
- Assist with the updating of service and parts standards as necessary, reviewed once a year.
- Administer and manage all aspects of customer and dealer complaints
- Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints.
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolving technical problems.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Business Services - Other Engineering Services
About this Company
Being in the Egyptian market for over 10 years, Matgr started its business in the electric golf cars industry by being the sole agent of e-Car, and across the years we expanded our product line to include All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) and Quads, Electric Scooters, Gas Scooters,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MATGR For Engineering And Trading