- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Planning and coordinating site architect works with the civil and electro mechanic teams.
- Coordinating the different architect site activities in the project
- Managing site engineers to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Doing quality control checks for site works on periodic basis.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Asass Investment is the portfolio manager of the real estate fund which runs the operational subsidiaries: Stone Group, and Asass Construction. Asass is also in charge of the strategic management and allocation of the real estate funds in the different real estate projects and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asass