- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Review detailed design drawings and last specification.
- Full coordination with other suppliers, subcontractors.
- Attend monthly progress meetings, weekly site meeting and submit for approval weekly reports for site activities.
- Review of project documents/drawings for work scope received from consultant
- Follow up update of time schedule and looking ahead
- Prepare RFI, progress, report and status.
- Preparing technical and material submittals.
- Prepare all corresponds for project.
- Prepare all contracting related issues with subcontractors and coordinate with contracting department in head office.
- Reviewing and approving the as built drawings.
- Making all invoices.
- Quantity surveying
- Shop drawing and detailing for all finishing trades.
- Coordination works between arch and civil and MEP drawings.
- Making and managing all project related calculation sheets.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
An ARCHITECT with 10+ years of experience in (complex buildings or commercial buildings or hotels ) projects.
- Auto CAD
- Experience in Contracting Companies
About this Company
United Engineering for Constructions Company (UECC) has been established as Construction and contractor Company in Egypt. Our traditional business model is based on the accomplishment of properties in the Construction markets in Egypt. Based on the decision of the company to diversify our properties
See all Careers and Jobs at United Engineering For Construction (UECC)